Ref No: DNT/ASW/ATIGA/20201127-002
Dear Valued Customers,
Warmest greetings from Dagang Net Technologies Sdn Bhd.
NOTIFICATION ON CHANGES TO THE EPCO SYSTEM TO SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION OF UPDATED CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN ATIGA FORM D
Reference made to the above subject.
The First Protocol to Amend the ATIGA which includes amendment of Annex 7 – Certificate of Origin (CO) Form D ATIGA and its Overleaf Notes and Annex 8 – Operational Certification Procedure (OCP) has entered into force on 20 September 2020.
Exporters are to note that:
1. FOB value of goods shall only be reflected on the ATIGA Form D for goods exported from and imported by Kingdom of Cambodia, Republic of Indonesia and Lao People’s Democratic Republic, when the Regional Value Content (RVC) criteria is applied. This is in accordance with the amended Rule 25 of the ATIGA OCP. For goods exported from and imported by the other AMS, the FOB value will not be required to be reflected, even if the RVC criteria is applied;
2. For Back-to-Back Certificate of Origin applications under ATIGA, in accordance with the amended Rule 11 of the ATIGA OCP, exporters are required to indicate the date of issuance and reference number of the original Proof of Origin in Box 7 of the Back-to-Back Certificate of Origin;
3. The Overleaf Notes of the Certificate of Origin has also been amended to incorporate the above requirements. The new hardcopy Form D shall include the amended Overleaf Notes at the back of the ATIGA Form D;
4. Notwithstanding the above implementation date, ASEAN Member States have agreed to a transition period in accepting old and updated version of ATIGA Form D until 20 December 2020. Hence, any Form D issued before 20 December 2020 using the old format shall continue to be valid for a period of twelve months from the date of issuance for origin certification purposes; and
5. Dagang Net’s is currently updating the ePCO system to implement the above requirement which is expected to take place on 30 November 2020 at around 18:00. The changes will be effective upon the deployment of the solution.
Should you require more information, please reach out to our Careline at 1 300 133 133 or email email@example.com